There are some essential requirements for resilience that are needed to improve our resilience skills.
- Acceptance: The first one is acceptance. Acceptance of the current situation and acceptance of the things that we cannot change. Accept what is and as it is. Good or bad. Positive or negative.
- Focus: You need to focus on positive and potential solutions. Concentrate on things you can change right now and let go of the ones you cannot change.
- Motivation: We all need a reason for changing things in life. Find yours to get as much (honest) motivation and inspiration as you need to actively cope with stressful events.
- Commitment: You need to commit to change and personal growth. You can only change things in life if you really want to change them.
- Thoughts: Your thoughts need to be constructive, optimistic, inspired, curious, and adaptive. Silence and ignore your inner critic as much as you can.
- Actions: No change without actions. You have to act – strategically, effectively, meaningfully, and always with our (better) future in mind.
- Connections: Last but not least, you have to find a deep connection to yourself and those you want to have healthy and honest relationships and friendships with.
Do you want to learn more? Build resilience and boost your general well-being in less than an hour:
Become more resilient and boost your well-being in less than an hour
Invest in a calmer future: Become less stressed, and accomplish more.